-->

Florida rapper livestream himself moments after he was shot to promote new mixtape (Watch)

- March 09, 2018
advertise here


WTF! Florida rapper livestream himself moments after he was shot to promote new mixtape (Watch)
A Florida rapper who was lucky to be alive after he was shot by a suspected rival in the hand did the unthinkable after the bloody incident.
28-year-old Koly P from Pompano Beach was reportedly shot Tuesday night at a store. Instead of rushing to the hospital, he went live on Instagram to show his bloody injured hand.
“One of them square n****s just shot me in my hand, dawg,” Koly said. “Square n****s just shot me in my hand at the store. N****s just shot me in my hand. Soft ass n****s,” he said in the video
Koly then went on to promote his “Koly Bible 2” mixtape at his own expense.
“N***a just shot me in my hand. All I do is show love, but I love the way it hurts… make sure y’all get that ‘Koly Bible 2,’” he said. “N****z shot my store up but we will be back open tomorrow.”
The Florida rapper later posted another video of himself at a local hospital, where he's being treated.
“I’m alright. Nothing I ain’t felt before,” Koly P said. “Whoever f*****g with me, leave me alone. I don’t want no beef, I want the bread, dawg. I’m just tryna be great my n***a. Bread over beef. I’m tired of getting shot, he said in the clip.
Watch the first video here and see the other clip below.
Advertisement advertise here

 

Start typing and press Enter to search